We want you to feel at home with the church family here in Castle Rock no matter your age or stage of life! Since 1969, the Castle Rock Church of Christ has striven to be a church built on the solid foundation of God's word. Members of the church literally wrote scripture and prayer on the foundation of the building during construction of the auditorium. We focus on 3 B's: Helping others understand how they can BELONG to Christ and in His church, encouraging one another to BECOME more like Jesus, and using our gifts and resources to BLESS our community and others around the world.
Loving God and our neighbors as we live daily for His glory.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in glorifying God in all we do (Matthew 5:16).
- We believe in living Christ-like lives based on what God said and not what he didn’t say (Colossians 3:17).
- We believe our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ meant it when He said the greatest command is to love God and love our neighbor (Matthew 22:34-40).
- We believe God’s eternal purpose is the redemption of mankind through His Son, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 3:11).
- We believe God is missional in that He has given us the great commission to participate with Him in seeking and saving the lost, both in the local community as well as abroad (John 20:21)
- We believe to obey the gospel we must hear it (Romans 10:14), believe it (Mark 16:16), repent of our sins (Acts 2:38), confess Jesus Christ as the Son of God (Romans 10:9) and be buried with Him in baptism to have our sins washed away (Acts 22:16) so we can be added to the Church (Acts 2:41).
- We believe in Biblical balance, which is our desire to maintain unity and harmony (Philippians 2:2-5) while following the clear path of Jesus Christ to the heavenly reward and avoiding the pitfalls of legalism or unrestrained emotionalism.
- We believe we should model our worship assemblies and organization according to the inspired Word of God. We have other Biblically-based beliefs and invite you to visit us so we can share them with you.